Friday, April 1, 2011

Bad blogger!

I have sucked at keeping up this blog! It time and date stamped so its not like I can just make 10 entries the night before its due!

The stress in my life has been drowning me! My school work has suffered :( I fear my health will suffer too if I cannot get things back into the blue! The stress however does tie into things we have learned this semester! Mt divorce, financial worries and childcare worries have kept my body in a constant fight or flight state! I had not been able to fight or fly away unfortunately so it just kept flowing! Long term exposure to the hormones of stress, adrenaline and cortisol can cause numerous health issues! It raises blood pressures and heart rates...It leads to heart disease, digestive issues, decreased immune fxns and memory problems (that explains my test scores the last few weeks!)
I am trying to get everything to balance out so that I can just breath and relax. I need to start exercising and eating better and plan on getting back on track with the paleo diet! I am so tired of eating processed foods it is not even funny! I also want to get back into doing yoga! Not only do I feel taller but it also helps immensely with stress....
cited:
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/stress/SR00001

No comments:

Post a Comment